Whether you’re using a camera feed and want the text on the lower thirds of the screen or just want to display the text somewhere other than the center of the screen during a church service, it’s easy to do with EasyWorship.
Displaying lower thirds text on a camera feed is a common practice. It’s broadcasting a live video of someone speaking or singing and showing the scriptures, notes or lyrics at the bottom of the screen. Or can be done using any standard still or motion background. This is a very simple process and can be done in EasyWorship by creating or editing a Theme or can be done on an individual slide by slide basis. Here are the steps to getting your text on the lower third (or any part) of the screen.
- Go to the Themes tab
- Either edit an existing theme or create a new theme (this can be either a Song, Scripture or Presentation theme)
- Click on the text box in the slide editor on the right side of the theme editor
- Use the top middle adjustment point to move shrink the text box to the lower third of the slide (you can use any of the adjustment points to make your text box as small or large as you want and move it anywhere you want an the slide)
- If you’re creating a new theme, select the background you want for it (if you’re using a camera feed, select that from Inspector, Background, Media Fill, Feeds)
- Give your theme a title
- Click OK
If you want to change the text box on a single slide:
- Edit your Song, Scripture or Presentation
- Select the slide you want to change
- Click on the text box in the slide editor on the right side
- Use the adjustment points to resize your text box
- Click and drag to move the text box where you want it
- Click OK
When you create and save a Theme with this lower third text, it can be set as your default theme or can be used at any time simply by selecting that theme for any single Song, Scripture or Presentation.
Be First to Comment